Congratulations to our CEO, Y’vonne, for being selected as one of San Diego’s Top 50 Women of Influence in Technology 2022 by the San Diego Business Journal last month!
Y’vonne has been in the technology industry since 1992 and is a business transformation technology professional with over two decades of experience working with organizations from Fortune 50 to Non-Profits. She holds a LEAN Six Sigma Black Belt with a strong emphasis on data management. Y’vonne has led teams across all areas of the software lifecycle and the globe.
Y’vonne truly is a woman of influence in technology. Some of Y’vonne’s accomplishments include:
- Launching an entrepreneurial career over the past decade, after switching paths from a 20 year corporate career
- Building a scalable global consulting firm focused on client value with a strong emphasis on delivery execution with a talented team of professionals.
- Continuing to evolve 5P and her team to stay current in this age of digital transformation to provide the best services and products available along with making changes as necessary to ensure innovation is always at the forefront.
- Building a culture of inclusion at 5P Consulting that keeps the team happy and growing the firm with minimal attrition.
- Continuing to grow technology jobs in the Southern California, Texas, Massachusetts regions
- Building a philanthropic model that provides pro-bono technology services to local charities & non-profits of San Diego along with being a 1% Pledge organization.
- An Advisory Board Member for ConnectMed International
- A mentor for the College of Business Administration (COBA) at Cal State San Marcos growing graduate and undergraduate students over the past decade.
- A member of the Athena Organization supporting the advancement and leadership of women in STEM in the San Diego community as a leader in the nonprofit sector representing ConnectMed.
- An advocate for small businesses as one of the National Small Business Association’s (NSBA) Leadership Council members
- A member of the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) supporting other women entrepreneurs through building the ecosystem.
Additionally, Y’vonne is a Co-Founder of the Power Women Alliance which brings 4 women entrepreneurs together innovatively for the purpose of fueling economic growth globally by delivering world-class technology and strategy products and services to companies that demonstrate their support for women entrepreneurs.
Being selected as a woman of influence is a huge accomplishment and we have no doubt Y’vonne will remain influential in the technology space for years to come.