Frequently Asked Questions
How Can We Help Your Business?
- Your organization needs a proactive approach to assess risk in your organization around infrastructure, intellectual property, and data.
- Your organization is under an M&A and needs experts to help you get to your ‘future state’ post-M&A.
- Your organization has purchased Salesforce and needs to optimize it so you can sell and service your customers better.
- Your organization needs your financial, sales, marketing, and customer service processes improved to reduce cycle time, get products/services to market quicker and recognize revenue.
- Your organization needs an integrated data approach across all your business systems along with metrics, dashboards, and reports so they can quickly make decisions.
At 5P, we work hard to provide you with an unmatched technology consulting experience. When you work with us, you can be sure you’re getting advice from business and technology industry experts. Our team has helped build, implement, and optimize technology strategies and solutions for businesses in nearly every industry. We’ll provide your business with actionable strategies, cost-effective tools, and customized solutions to best fit your needs.
- We don’t just ‘consult’, we execute with results.
- Our talent has functional and technical experience ranging from 10-30 years each.
- Our delivery is white glove and high touch – We are an extension of your team.
- We have a unique methodology: 5P Delivery Framework (process, ML, Jira).
- We have an ecosystem of product partners so we can negotiate the best licensing rates for you.
- We have an ecosystem of implementation partners for broader services with trusted relationships/value.
- You have purchased Salesforce but aren’t using it for more than a spreadsheet.
- The sales and service process is heavily run through email.
- Your lead to cash process isn’t automated or measured leading to slow closure or opportunities and recognizing revenue.
- Your architecture is mature and could use an audit to ensure you are leveraging the latest and greatest solutions such as Einstein Analytics.
- You are looking to innovate your platform for a full digital commerce experience (financials, quoting, marketing, loyalty, integration).
We are Salesforce Platform Ninjas. We not only understand the technology, but we bring the best practices in finance, marketing, sales, and operations functions. We are multi-certified and passionate about your experience and success. We are industry agnostic. Our Salesforce team has experience transforming organizations across multiple business domains and product suites, not just Sales and Service.
- Your organization is lacking a unified view of data across your organization.
- Your organization is manually merging data from various sources.
- Your organization is spending too much time gathering data to make decisions.
- Your organization has bad data quality such as data duplications, discrepancies, and inconsistent formats.
- Your organization doesn’t have mobile access to reports and dashboards.
A data integration strategy identifies where your data is, cleans your data, and provides a unified view for reporting. This will also enhance data mobility for dynamic reporting and dashboards on the go.
We’ll provide a business assessment to identify risks across your business processes, data, and business applications. We identify gaps and provide recommendations to ensure your business is secure.
We look across your technology to assess if you have the right tools (infrastructure + software) in place that provide an integrated approach with mobility in mind. We’ll not only recommend solutions in a roadmap, but we’ll also ensure the activities align with your business goals and budget. We also negotiate and bring in third-party providers to ensure you are maximizing your IT budget.
We’ll manage your ongoing projects with our team of Project Managers and Business Analysts. We ensure the roadmap is executed with a plan we develop and manage. This includes your business users, vendors, and consultants. This allows you to focus on what you do well for your organization and ensure your special projects are being executed on time, within scope and budget.