Information Management Services
Information management is managing the process and infrastructure used to collect, manage, preserve, store, and deliver all the information you have in your organization. Some common pain points when it comes to Info Management are:
- Lacking a unified view of data across your organization.
- Manually merging data from various sources.
- Spending too much time gathering data to make decisions.
- Having bad data quality, such as data duplications, discrepancies, and inconsistent formats.
- Not having mobile access to reports and dashboards.
How We Can Help
We have three services areas that support all of your Info Management needs:
- Data Management:
We’ll identify, govern, clean, and store your data in a technology solution that you will actually use.
- Data Integration:
We’ll architect your data from various sources into a single consolidated view or structure so you can manage your business more efficiently.
- Business Intelligence:
We’ll define metrics, reports, and dashboards so you can use your data instead of spending time collecting and cleaning it.
Why 5P is the Right Partner?
Data architecture is the governance of your organization’s data. This includes the guidelines, rules, and procedures to collect, store, and use data within your organization.
Are you still wondering how to take advantage of modern big data architecture? The 5P team can help you get a better understanding of modern data and architecture systems available for your business.
– Client Testimonial
Get a Free Consultation
* These fields are required.
Information Management FAQs
What is IT management?
IT management refers to the monitoring and administration of an organization’s information technology systems: hardware, software, and networks. IT management focuses on how to make information systems operate efficiently. Just as important, it’s about helping people work better.
Why is IT management important?
With businesses’ increasing reliance on technology, IT management is vitally important to the health of an organization and the ability to execute business strategies. With a solid IT management team or process, businesses can reduce costs, improve data management, and make it easier for employees to collaborate, transfer data, and store and protect information. IT management practices ensure that information technologies are secure, highly available, and perform at their peak.
4 Key Features of Effective IT Management:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) – AI can help improve your analytics.
- Analytics – Analytics can help improve your business.
- Cloud Computing – Through the internet, cloud computing is real time access to computing resources like servers, data storage, development tools, applications SaaS and more hosted by a cloud services provider (CSP)
- Internet of Things (IoT) – “A collective network of connected devices and the technology that facilitates communication between devices and the cloud, as well as between the devices themselves”. – Amazon AWS
What do IT managers do?
IT managers guide the IT management team working with your organization. Their responsibilities include a number of tasks such as:
- Securing networks and improving network availability
- Handling online processes from website management to eCommerce
- Generating business plans related to IT management
- Integrating new technology within the business structure