Information Management Services
Information management is managing the process and infrastructure used to collect, manage, preserve, store, and deliver all the information you have in your organization. Some common pain points when it comes to Info Management are:
- Lacking a unified view of data across your organization.
- Manually merging data from various sources.
- Spending too much time gathering data to make decisions.
- Having bad data quality, such as data duplications, discrepancies, and inconsistent formats.
- Not having mobile access to reports and dashboards.
How We Can Help
We have three services areas that support all of your Info Management needs:
- Data Management:
We’ll identify, govern, clean, and store your data in a technology solution that you will actually use.
- Data Integration:
We’ll architect your data from various sources into a single consolidated view or structure so you can manage your business more efficiently.
- Business Intelligence:
We’ll define metrics, reports, and dashboards so you can use your data instead of spending time collecting and cleaning it.
Why 5P is the Right Partner?
Data architecture is the governance of your organization’s data. This includes the guidelines, rules, and procedures to collect, store, and use data within your organization.
Are you still wondering how to take advantage of modern big data architecture? The 5P team can help you get a better understanding of modern data and architecture systems available for your business.
– Client Testimonial
Get a Free Consultation
* These fields are required.