CRM - Sales & Service
Does one or more of these sound familiar?
- You have no single source for customer information
- You have little or no visibility into customer interactions
- You’re losing valuable customer data
- It’s hard to stay in touch w/ customers on the go
- Every customer is treated the same
- Reports are tedious and painful
- You lack a plan to scale fast
How Our Salesforce Sales & Service Solutions Help:
- A single, organized view of your customers and their preferences gives you the edge to stay on top of customer satisfaction.
- Organize leads so you know where each is in the sales pipe. This lets your team send the right messaging to the right customer at the right time.
- Create a better customer experience – access to customer data helps you recommend new products, follow up on questions, and be proactive in your customer service. This gives your customers a better experience and builds brand loyalty.
- Create a single source of data visually in customized role base reports and executive dashboards.
- Visibility on data means you’re better equipped to spot trends, jump on new opportunities, and grow.
Why 5P is the Right Partner?
Self Service is an online mechanism (web or phone) that allows end-users the ability to use technology to access information and perform routine tasks without requiring the assistance of a live customer service representative.
Salesforce is one of the most popular customer relationship management (CRM) platforms available. Many businesses use it to help track customer data, create actionable sales and marketing insights, and connect cross-department teams.
All businesses use various systems and tools to support their processes. Over time systems change or are replaced and people figure out ways to keep things in sync with their evolving business processes. For example, a lead in a CRM is converted into a customer and then manually entered into an ERP so they can bill. I call these ‘swivel’ integrations and every company has them. The problem is that they are error-prone and cause major manual effort for your company. At 5P, we are experts at leveraging technology to drive and enable your data integration strategy to ensure proper revenue management and reduce operating cost.”
– Randy Jasinski, President
Get a Free Consultation
* These fields are required.
Benefits of Salesforce CRM Consulting Services
When you decide to introduce or optimize Salesforce at your organization, you want it to start improving your business processes right away. You don’t want to waste time changing your subscription or setup as you get more familiar with the software. Salesforce professional services let you work with an experienced Salesforce expert to design a customized solution that fits your organization’s needs, so you get the right configuration from the start.
An experienced Salesforce consultant helps your business:
- Save Time: Hiring a Salesforce consultant streamlines implementing, integrating, and optimizing your Salesforce solution. An experienced consulting team knows how to use the program and what features are available. They’ll recommend the features you need and advise you to skip the ones you don’t need. They can also quickly troubleshoot issues.
- Save Money: Are you paying for Salesforce features you don’t need? There’s no reason to pay for a more powerful version of the platform if your business only needs basic features. A professional Salesforce consultant helps you save money by finding the perfect combination of features and affordability.
- Find the Right Tools: Registered Salesforce partners like 5P Consulting can recommend the best technology tools for your business. They’ll help you customize your Salesforce solution with the right edition and third-party integrations for your current needs. They can also help scale your solution as your business grows, so you always have an optimized solution.
- Provide Training: Your employees need to be able to use Salesforce effectively to get the most out of the platform. If Salesforce is new to you — and to your team — you might be struggling to train everyone to use the program. A consultant can provide training and resources on the tools your teams will use to bring everyone up to speed.
- Use Salesforce to Reach Goals: One of the best parts of hiring a Salesforce consultant is their ability to evaluate your business goals and create a plan to reach those goals using Salesforce. Our team helps you identify potential challenges, design solutions using Salesforce, and implement your plan to meet your goals. With help from the 5P team, your organization can effectively use Salesforce to drive growth, reduce costs, and increase sales.