Y'vonne Sisco-Ormond - Founder & CEO
Y’vonne had a vision of a different kind of consulting firm many years back while in the corporate environment. She simply just wanted to help others. Over the years she’s crafted her vision as a second-time entrepreneur founding 5P Consulting in 2016. She founded 5P with a vision of providing a customer experience and startup-type feel for her team, building a firm that you enjoy working with and working for. Every engagement starts with a relationship, a business problem, and is results-driven.
Y’vonne Ormond is a business transformation professional with three decades of experience working with organizations ranging from Fortune 50 to Non-Profits. She holds a LEAN Six Sigma Black Belt with a strong emphasis on data management. Over her career, she’s held roles in the areas of software engineering, project management, delivery leadership, change management, and business operations. She spent the first part of her career as a Department of Defense Consultant, mid-point at Pfizer Pharmaceutical as a Global Director, and the last decade as an Executive Consultant in the Big 4 and independent space.
Amongst her professional accomplishments, Y’vonne has a passion for giving back to the community. She’s held a variety of community leadership roles working with organizations in the area of IT, Pharma, Healthcare, and Academics. She’s provided volunteer support at a boardroom level driving strategy, been an active team member of execution for non-profits, writing in the area of special needs, and youth mentoring at a variety of schools in the So. Cal region.
Additionally, Y’vonne has a strong passion for involvement in and growth of the San Diego community:
- Is a new council member of the Economic Development & Advocacy Advisory Council for the North San Diego Business Chamber.
- Is one of the National Small Business Association’s (NSBA) Leadership Council members
- For the past decade and currently a mentor for technology and business students at Cal State San Marcos and San Diego State University
- An active board member since 2018 for ConnectMed International
- In March 2022, received recognition by the San Diego Business Journal as a Top 50 Women of Influence in Technology
- Was recognized in 2019 and 2020 as a Top CEO finalist by the San Diego Business Journal
- Was a 2019 finalist for the San Diego Women Business Owner of the year award by NAWBO (National Association of Women Business Owners) and California Bank & Trust in San Diego
- Was the past President of The Association of Technology Professionals (AITP) in San Diego and involved in various leadership roles for the non-profit for four years
Y’vonne is a Southern California native, avid runner, and outdoor enthusiast. She lives with her two teenage sons, Aidan, and Roan in Cardiff By The Sea, California.
See her story featured by Mission.org and Salesforce on ‘The Journey’ podcast: Click Link