Fractional CISO Services
How Our Fractional CISO services Can Help:
Leverage a Fractional Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) to ensure your business limits its level of risk so you can operate safely while managing intellectual property.
- Conduct a risk assessment to identify potential problems within your organization
- Develop a roadmap to lower that risk and fill in your security gaps
- Manage your IT projects with our Project Management services.
Why 5P is the Right Partner?
We have vast experience across many domains and products, so we’ll make the right selection for you. We have a team of PMs, architects, and developers at 5P, and can also leverage our long-standing channel partnerships to get things done; not just consult.
Over the past two years, businesses have seen a dramatic increase in cyber attacks through ransomware, bots traffic, and phishing emails. As more businesses transition to remote work and accelerate their digital transformation, the risk of exposure to cyber-attacks increases.
Read more about our successes, and find out how we’ve helped other customers with real problems, real strategies, real results.
What is Service Now Used For?
If you’re a business leader looking to streamline workflows and improve efficiency, you may have heard about ServiceNow. This cloud-based Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) has gained popularity with IT professionals, CIOs, and business leaders across industries.
Get a Free Consultation
* These fields are required.
Fractional CISO Service FAQs
What Is A Security Assessment?
A security assessment evaluates and tests security controls to determine whether the controls are implemented correctly. An evaluation is essential for making sure that operations are running as intended and that your company is producing its desired outcomes. This will help ensure that necessary security measures are integrated into the design and implementation of a project.
How Do You Conduct A Security Assessment?
A security assessment is straightforward when it comes to the steps involved, however, having an experienced IT Professional conduct these steps is invaluable when it comes to ensuring your security protocols will not open your company up to risk.
- Map your assets
- Review existing security policies for threats and vulnerabilities
- Determine and prioritize risks
- Analyze and develop security controls
- Document results into a report
- Create a plan to reduce risks
- Implement recommendations
- Evaluate effectiveness and repeat
What Are The Types of Security Assessments?
There are a few different types of security assessments that your organization can conduct. It’s important to review each of them to see to ensure there are no gaps in your security program
- Security audit: an evaluation of an organization’s security controls against an established set of standards. This involves focusing on policies and procedures to ensure that these are implemented correctly. If your company is just getting started with its information security program, an audit is a great place to start.
- Vulnerability assessment: This is a test of your system’s devices, operating systems, and software applications to identify vulnerabilities. These assessments are often conducted using automated scanning tools and the final report should include recommendations for updating devices or software.
- Penetration test: This assessment attempts to identify and exploit vulnerabilities within your company’s system. This type of test also allows the evaluation of an organization’s monitoring and intrusion detection capabilities. It is important that a penetration test isn’t conducted until both the audit and vulnerability assessments have been completed.